|Altra Corporation is a corporate group consisting of a team of People who are committed to ethical business practices. Its activity focuses on the Research, Development, Production, Marketing and Sales of innovative products and services for air conditioning and heating and to rationalise energy consumption, for the residential, industrial, tertiary and hospital sectors.It bases itself on the following fundamental values:
Altra Corporation is committed to developing Policies to promote Energy Saving and Respect for the Environment. It also believes in, and encourages, Business Cooperation.
- Continual Development
- Innovation in all areas of the company’s activity
- Dynamism and Efficiency in all its dealings
In Altra Corporation, Quality is based on working to create an environment of customers, suppliers, employees and collaborators who are guided by the following principles:
The Board of Directors is absolutely committed to applying these principles as the driving force for improvement, and is equally committed to compliance with current legislation, to fulfilling the customer’s requirements and any other requirements which Altra Corporation may adopt as its own, to preventing pollution and to continuously improving the effectiveness of the Environment and Quality management system. The effectiveness of the Environment and Quality System is analysed annually in the Management review, which revises the degrees to which existing objectives have been met, and also establishes new objectives.
- Security, which is understood to mean the continuous generation of confidence and trust, reliability, credibility, and fulfilling commitments;
- Development, through growth, analysis, data management and the search for knowledge;
- Justice, using rules and procedures to regulate our actions, control them and ensure that they are profitable
- Reputation, achieved by differentiating our products, services and strategies from others in the market,
- Innovation in all activities, creating and apply new technologies
- A sense of belonging, based on a belief in teamwork and communication, and common objectives,
- Commitment to a common purpose, and participation;
- Complete professionalism, as both the cause and effect of the previous values, leading to optimism, widening brand awareness and the flow of personal and professional relationships.